More for the geeks- Madden-AFC
Wow, Madden starts on Monday and I haven't played nearly enough. I'm still in preseason mode trying to figure out which playbook I want to use, so I will adjust the lines to reflect that. Now that we have a full schedule, I will do predictions and future odds for each Conference and Division as well as an over/under on win totals. I can't for some reason put a spreadsheet on this blog, so I will send to the Dude to have him post on the website. As always, these odds are legit and will take wagers on any of this with a $10 max. Here is the website:
http://www.thedudeman.com/madden/
AFC East: Interesting division with many question marks. Will Rich capitalize on having the best QB in the league? Will Neil once again prove that he can't play with a sub-par team? Bibbs, once the laughing stock of video game football back in 97, will he improve? And will Kyle improve off of last years disappointing rookie campaign. The division lucks out and plays the soft NFC South, but will play tough inter conference opponents. I predict that 9 wins will take the division.
AFC North: Other Brad will roll through this division with ease. If it wasn't for his tough out of division schedule, I would probably put the over/under in wins at 15. Jon has improved, but the Browns are just terrible. Ed is tough to handicap since he will probably lose at least 5 games due to no shows, and I have no idea on this guy Tim.
AFC South: This will be very interesting. Curr and Bruce will control the division, with Bruce getting a little more of an edge because of his team. Dude is decent and will make a charge, but will fall short. The over/unders are high since they all play the extremely weak NFC West division.
AFC West: Wow, what a tough division. Defending Superbowl Champ in Derek with the Raiders, and Seth who lost a close battle with him in the playoffs last year with the Broncos. Keith has a good team and has improved big time during last year, but his opponents are going to be too tough for him to overcome. No offense to Adam, but his Chiefs are just an afterthought in this division.
AFC Playoffs Seeds:
1. Ravens (North)
2. Raiders (West)
3. Colts (South)
4. Bills (East)
WC: Denver and Houston.
1st Round of playoffs: Denver over the Colts/Bills over Houston.
2nd Round: Raiders over Denver/Ravens over Bills
AFC Champs: Raiders over Ravens
http://www.thedudeman.com/madden/
AFC East: Interesting division with many question marks. Will Rich capitalize on having the best QB in the league? Will Neil once again prove that he can't play with a sub-par team? Bibbs, once the laughing stock of video game football back in 97, will he improve? And will Kyle improve off of last years disappointing rookie campaign. The division lucks out and plays the soft NFC South, but will play tough inter conference opponents. I predict that 9 wins will take the division.
AFC North: Other Brad will roll through this division with ease. If it wasn't for his tough out of division schedule, I would probably put the over/under in wins at 15. Jon has improved, but the Browns are just terrible. Ed is tough to handicap since he will probably lose at least 5 games due to no shows, and I have no idea on this guy Tim.
AFC South: This will be very interesting. Curr and Bruce will control the division, with Bruce getting a little more of an edge because of his team. Dude is decent and will make a charge, but will fall short. The over/unders are high since they all play the extremely weak NFC West division.
AFC West: Wow, what a tough division. Defending Superbowl Champ in Derek with the Raiders, and Seth who lost a close battle with him in the playoffs last year with the Broncos. Keith has a good team and has improved big time during last year, but his opponents are going to be too tough for him to overcome. No offense to Adam, but his Chiefs are just an afterthought in this division.
AFC Playoffs Seeds:
1. Ravens (North)
2. Raiders (West)
3. Colts (South)
4. Bills (East)
WC: Denver and Houston.
1st Round of playoffs: Denver over the Colts/Bills over Houston.
2nd Round: Raiders over Denver/Ravens over Bills
AFC Champs: Raiders over Ravens

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home