Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Cecil Espy Awards

The Hereford 9Does it get any better than stuart scott dressing up like a roccawear manequin and sharapova making kournikova look like a ukranian ox in the evening gown competition? And honestly, has it been 13 years of this shit? I think I recognize more of the 3rd rate hack celebrities from felicity than I do nba players.

I'm really banking on another self-aggrandizing curt schilling speech tonight. And poor chandler, having to make that dumbe sex joke about serena, and serena's mom going oh no, is this the one brad pitt just divorced. This is awful, baby go practice your backhand.

And then the mighty TO giving that "oh brotha that was cold reaction" to the make sure you tip mike tyson in the men's room joke.

It's amazing how much jessica simpson has surpassed britney. It's becoming manning-leafesque. I do love peyton's aw shucks, well-behaved 50's fratboy routine. It's so refreshingly dull.

My espy goes to Richie's kick ass impression on the wiffle field last week of vinnie testaverde fumbling away the boys-steelers game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home