fatty notion
ever wonder how much one of the other fuckers in the gang weighs or weighed at their fullest? i have. i lay down the gauntlant here....
(person - current weight - fattest questimate: notes if any)
brad - 135 - 142: i think i weighed more than that in 8th grade.
z - 190 - 210: i can't seem to remember him being heavy, although i do remember he and jon having fat pants discussions.
jon - 210 - 240: this ones tough....pre-LA jon (i.e. HS jon) was pretty large. but then he came back and was not only slim, but interested in dating girls. i think the treadmill is for show.
neil - 250 - 250: i have no history with mr. apartheid so i have no idea if he's been larger in the past.
keith - 165 - 175: mr run 15 miles a day and have pop tarts for dinner. that's a surefire ticket to slimville .
rich - 190 - 205: total guess here. i can't decide if i want to guess rich w/a recent haircut or w/big hair.
bruce - 175 - 210: the post-college fat bruce action figure is going for $24.55 on ebay.
banz - 190 - 190: this is surprisingly tough too. i seem to remember being surprised by his bowling my ass over during college football games. i think lifting his father's steel rod(s) paid off in the muscle department.
hint for quessing my weight - never underestimate the heft of backhair.
(person - current weight - fattest questimate: notes if any)
brad - 135 - 142: i think i weighed more than that in 8th grade.
z - 190 - 210: i can't seem to remember him being heavy, although i do remember he and jon having fat pants discussions.
jon - 210 - 240: this ones tough....pre-LA jon (i.e. HS jon) was pretty large. but then he came back and was not only slim, but interested in dating girls. i think the treadmill is for show.
neil - 250 - 250: i have no history with mr. apartheid so i have no idea if he's been larger in the past.
keith - 165 - 175: mr run 15 miles a day and have pop tarts for dinner. that's a surefire ticket to slimville .
rich - 190 - 205: total guess here. i can't decide if i want to guess rich w/a recent haircut or w/big hair.
bruce - 175 - 210: the post-college fat bruce action figure is going for $24.55 on ebay.
banz - 190 - 190: this is surprisingly tough too. i seem to remember being surprised by his bowling my ass over during college football games. i think lifting his father's steel rod(s) paid off in the muscle department.
hint for quessing my weight - never underestimate the heft of backhair.

7 Comments:
You would have nailed it but for my new personal best when I topped out at 185 at the end of March. Prior to this year though I reached 177. Nowadays I am at 165, good guess.
As for you, I'll guess your max was 212 at the end of college, and you're currently about 184.
Pretty close on me, although slightly high. I tend to fluctuate between 130 and 135 depending on the ratio of snickers to Dew in my stomach at any given moment. The official weight on my license is 135 (changed about 3 or 4 years ago from the original 125).
Hit 215 in May. And I think I have a leg up on everyone else since I lived with Chris. I'm going 220-225.
Actually I just hit 220 after three nights of business dinners and drinks. Just barely fit in my 38 pants this morning.
keith was closest for current; z for heftness. i've been fluctuating between 180-190 of late. me at my most fat...230 at the end of college.
I wouldn't even know where to hazard a guess with Chris. I leave that to those more qualified than me.
As for my weight, I wish that 250 was the most I was at, but it was significantly closer to 300 and it wasn't all that long ago.
Right now though, I am a little under 240.
OK, 221 after a weekend of eating like crap.
Post a Comment
<< Home