Sunday, June 26, 2005

This blog is the perfect procrastination tool. This could be the downfall of my career. As I stated before, I gave up on network TV, and I'm not too sure if its such a good thing. I still watch just as much TV, but now I only watch MTV, Bravo, Baseball, and Bad Movies on HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and The Movie Channel. Today I ended up watching a bunch of crap with a couple of good moments.

Secret Window: Not too bad of a movie. Depp and Turturro are excellent! The ending was also excellent, with a great "shovel" shot! Has Depp done a bad movie in the past 10 years?

Toxic: A one hour documentary about Baltimore's Shock Trauma about kids that come in due to drinking accidents. One of the most gruesome things I have ever seen. I will bet that no one can make it through this show without throwing up or turning to another show. Its just that disgusting.

Career Opportunities: Ariel begged me to watch this with the promise that I would see Jennifer Connely's breast. After about 30 minutes, I found out it was PG 13 and I was off to watch...

Love Don't Cost a Thang: The black version of Can't Buy Me Love. I'm starting to wonder why I don't like Steve Harvey. His morning show is funny and his role parts in some recent movies have been above average.

Intersection: I ended up watching most of this movie trying to figure out what movie it was. This might be one of the most non-descript movies out there. Its not a love story, or thriller, or anything like that. Just a strange movie about nothing, that kept my interest until I could figure out the name of the movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home