Monday, July 04, 2005

Reunion

Well, just sitting here wondering if I am going to the Hereford 10 year reunion. (actually this is the 11th year, but they are running late.) To be honest, I had terrible time throughout high school. I never got laid and was generally treated poorly by fellow classmates. I don't think my experience was out of the usual, but it certainly left a bad taste in my mouth. It would be interesting to run into the people I have not even thought of in years. Hey, maybe I will get laid from the hot chick who is now a fat miserable married chick. 10 years, wow! I am getting old.

Just thinking about it. Wow, how interesting that would be to be back in the "new gym." Maybe we could play a little indoor soccer. Anybody hear from Mackert or Heffner? Nevermind. Alright, sorry for the flashback. Just feeling a little nostalgic lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home